ACES Group Showcases the Outstanding High-Speed & Cloud Computing Solutions in DesignCon 2023
January 31st, 2023│Taoyuan City, Taiwan DesignCon 2023, the annual event that attracts numerous companies to showcase the latest and cutting-edge technologies and developments, will be held from January 31st to February 2nd at the Santa Clara Convention Center. As the industry leader in electronic connectivity solutions, ACES Electronics (3605-TW) (from now on referred to as "ACES") will once again lead the team to participate in DesignCon 2023, showcasing the products and technologies in High-Speed & Cloud Computing.
This year in DesignCon 2023, ACES emphasized the product lines include:
- High-Speed & Cloud Computing Solutions: for high-speed transmission, data centers, cloud computing, edge computing, and servers such as connectors (Board-to-Board, Wire-to-Board, Micro Coaxial, FPC, M.2, Gen.Z, and Card, etc.), and various internal and external cables (MCIO, Slim SAS, Mini SAS, OCulink, OSFP, etc.).
- In addition, to comprehensively introduce ACES to the US market, we will exhibit our significant product lines, such as Consumer Electronics Connectors, including Board-to-Board, Wire-to-Board, FFC/FPC, RF, and I/O connectors for consumer electronics applications.
Following the great reviews of the speech last year, Mr. Mickey Felton, the Engineering Director of ACES Electronics USA, was invited again to give a technical address. Continue with the previous year’s topic: Limits of High-speed Connector & Cable Technology Part 2. Felton will discuss the engineering and signal integrity challenges of the connector and cable design under hardware and environmental limits. We expect more interactions and in-depth discussions with the audience by showcasing ACES' advanced products and technologies to the participants.
ACES has been striving for greatness in the fast-growing market of high-end connectivity solutions and gaining more recognition and trust from customers with its integrated services of high quality, high volume, and prompt delivery. ACES not only set the goal to be the leader in the connector industry but also to be our customers' most trusted and professional solution partner. We sincerely invite you to visit our booth at DesignCon 2023 to discover more about ACES’ innovative solutions.
For more information about our booth and related product information at the DesignCon2023, please get in touch with your ACES sales representative or check www.acesconn.com.
Date & Hours:
January 31st, 2023 (Tuesday): 08:00am~06:00pm
February 1st & 2nd, 2023 (Wednesday & Thursday): 08:00am~05:15pm
February 1st & 2nd, 2023 (Wednesday & Thursday): 11:00am~06:00pm
Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center
Subject: Limits of High-speed Connector & Cable Technology Part 2
Time & Date: 03:15pm~04:00pm, February 2nd, 2023 (Thursday)
Venue: Chiphead Theater
Speaker: Mr. Mickey Felton, the Director of Engineering of ACES USA
Get your Expo Free Pass: https://reurl.cc/X59XpM
DesignCon 2023 Product List
- MCIO Connectors
- PCIe5 Connectors
- Power Connectors
- Flatfast 75ohm Connector(Please Contact Your Local Sales Representatives)
- MCIO Cable (Gen4/Gen5)(Please Contact Your Local Sales Representatives)
- Flatfast Slim SAS Cable(Please Contact Your Local Sales Representatives)
- PCIe Gen6 (Please Contact Your Local Sales representatives)
- Mini SAS HD
- Low PIM Connectors
- QSFP-DD DAC
- QSFP-DD ACC(Please Contact Your Local Sales Representatives)
- SFP-DD Cable
- OSFP ACC(Please Contact Your Local Sales Representatives)
- OQSNAP (Please Contact Your Local Sales Representatives)
ACES Electronics is a world leader in high-precision electrical and electronic connectors, electromechanical assemblies, and specialty cable products in the diversified industry, including notebooks, peripherals for consumer electronics, handheld mobile communication devices, and automobiles electronics, cloud servers, and industrial control industry. Products include precision connectors, micro coaxial cables, electronic cables, I/O connectors and cables, Type-C connectors and cables, power connectors, card edge connectors, high-power connectors, high-speed connectors and cables, automobile electronic connectors and cables, wireless RF connectors and cables, stamping parts and other components. ACES designs, manufactures and assembles its products at the R&D and production facilities in Taiwan, China, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Japan. With 2021's annual revenue of over US$370 million, ACES has a diversified presence as a leader in high-growth areas of the interconnect market.