I. The idea of getting the right quality the very first time is very simple and straightforward: do things right the first time! We believe that quality is conforming to requirements.
The price of requirements compliance is the cost of doing things right the first time while the price of non-conformities is the wastage of resource. We believe that quality should be managed by prevention rather than inspection and error correction. Prevention requires thinking, planning, and analyzing to anticipate where errors may occur and taking the steps to prevent them from happening. Problems are usually caused by a lack of or error in product or service requirements. The prevention process includes: determining the requirements of the product or service, product development and process control, and taking the steps to get results. This is an everlasting process of improvement. The ultimate goal of quality improvement is zero-defect products and services, i.e. quality as a habit. “Zero defects” is not just a slogan for motivating morale, instead, it is a work attitude and commitment to prevention. Everyone in the organization shall get involved in quality improvements and be determined to meet the requirements right the first time, every time, and accept nothing but requirements compliance.
II. With the full support of the management and efforts of the entire work forces, ACES is committed to continuous improvement in bettering the process and quality to drive ACES into becoming a global leader in connector manufacturing. Enhance company image, organizational effectiveness, personnel growth, project management, product quality and the like through continuous improvement and the concept of total quality management which has been transformed into its corporate culture. ACES will grow and thrive in this high-quality corporate culture environment.
III. We have been pursuing excellence all the time. Embracing the corporate culture of "knowledge, vision, value, attitude, commitment and execution" we are enhancing the quality responsibility awareness of each employee to make better the product quality and reliability. Excellent quality is our shared responsibility. Based on the quality vision of "Doing things right the very first time for continuous improvements and pursing excellent quality," ACES is committed to assume social, enterprise and employee responsibility with continuous improvements and bettering products and services.
Compliant with regulations
Focusing on connectors and wires and cable compounds for various types of electronics, computers and communication products, ACES is committed to "coexistence with nature and is people-oriented" and "protecting the earth and employees' health." The environmental/safety impact is fully considered in the production and operating process. Based on prevention and continuous improvements, we pursue the following environmental safety policy:
1. Adopt new technology - use environmentally friendly materials and new production processes to reduce the environmental impact and hazard risks generated by the production process.
2. Implement hazard prevention - regularly identify environmental factors and major hazards, develop management plans and supervise execution of the latter.
3. Comply with regulations - comply with national, local and industry relevant regulations as a law-abiding enterprise.
4. Strive to recycle resources - save energy, execute wastes classification and recycling.
5. Commitment to continuous improvement - continuous improvement over environmental pollution and health hazards, improve environmental / health and safety performance.
6. Implement environmental safety training - implement environmental safety education and safety management, improve environmental protection / health and safety awareness.
ISO 14001 MAR. 2004 (achieved)UL / CSA
BS OHSAS 180001 MAR. 2010 (achieved)
IECQ QC080000FRB. 2008 (achieved)
ISO/TS 16949OCT. 2006 (achieved)
IATF 16949 FEB. 2018 (achieved)
ISO 9001 NOV. 1999 (achieved)
TL9000 MAR. 2004 (achieved)
ASUS Green Partner NOV. 2003 (achieved)
Certificated from CANON